Vellum 2.1.4 includes the following improvements:
- Quotation marks are again included before drop caps in ebooks. We’ve found an alternative solution for avoiding problems with Amazon’s Enhanced Typesetting.
- The size of heading images in ebooks is more consistent, especially for very wide images and for ebooks converted to Enhanced Typesetting
- The Table of Contents now excludes any pages that come before it
- Improved spread balancing for books that include images
- Dictation no longer adjusts insert position after a pause
- Improved responsiveness when a network-mounted disk is no longer available
This release is a free update, available now.