We’re pleased to announce the release of Vellum 1.3.5, a minor update with the following new features:
- Optionally use your own URLs for Store Links, should you want to create an evergreen link or use an alternative linking service.
You can read more about Custom Store Links on our Store Links Help Page
- Use the right mouse menu in the Text Editor to Apply Smart Quotes to a selection
Vellum 1.3.5 also includes these smaller improvements:
- Improved legibility of the Trace book style on eInk readers
- Restored missing Paragraph After Break style for Trace
- Fixed TOC layout issues for multiple-author anthologies
- Improved sorting when dropping multiple Word files onto the Navigator
- Fixed potential crashes when creating Store Links
This update is available to Direct users today. If you are reading this on your Mac, click Check for Updates to download it now.
If you downloaded Vellum from the Mac App Store, then this update will be available after it is approved by Apple, a process that typically takes about a week. To learn more about how to upgrade to this latest version of Vellum, please read our guide to Updating Vellum.
Update 3/4: Vellum 1.3.5 is now available from the Mac App Store.